Start the New Year with a Special Opportunity
We Build Global Product Brands
Our company builds consumer products that improve the lives of customers around the world . Our motto is simple: “there's always a better way”.
Example of A Company We Have Created
We are Going to Do Something Awesome
In the year of the monkey, Knockout Ventures is going to create and launch 8 global consumer product brands. Yes, 8 brands! We are going to do all of this from right here in Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam with a smart team of local talent and manufacturers within the region.
Then this opportunity is for you!
- Would you like to be part of a fast growing and fun startup?
- Would you like learn about all the inner workings of a business?
- Would you like to be part of a team that builds products that improves the lives of people across the globe?
- Would you like to learn how to create a global company from within Vietnam?
Then this opportunity is for you!
We are Hiring An Operations & Project Management Superstar.
This position will have a variety of duties and responsibilities. But the overall goals are to help research opportunities, launch products, move projects forward and take care of our customers.
Some of the things you will be doing:
- Managing our projects to make sure things are moving forward.
- Developing and brainstorming new products
- Researching new market opportunities
- Answering customer questions
- Finding manufacturers here in Vietnam
- Communicating with our manufacturing partners in English and Vietnamese
- Coordinating shipping & logistics
- Finding local talent here in Vietnam to help complete projects
- Writing new marketing material
- Tracking sales progress
- Conducting market research and compiling documents
- Updating our online stores
- Working with our CEO on day-to-day tasks
- Launching cool products and brands just like Panda! ☺
The big thing here is that you have to be:
- Very organized and experienced with managing projects
- Really good at written English
- Passionate about learning new things
It would be great if you also had experience in operations, project management, e-commerce, product development, account management, or online marketing. But this is not required.
It is a super bonus if you have experience with website creation, Photoshop, PPC, SEO, product design, keyword research, import/export, finance/accounting, know Chinese, but once again not required.
We will be building these global brands right here in HCMC. We have an excellent co-working office space District 1, but our company has a flexible work arrangement where you can work from anywhere you want (office or home).
You will be working alongside our CEO to manage projects and conduct day-to-day tasks.
Work full time. We never count hours of our team, but we expect full-time work to be delivered. We care more about the quality of your work and meeting our project goals, not the number of hours you sit in an office. Work smart and efficiently and get more free time for yourself :)
You must be able to think for yourself and learn on your own.
Be eager to try new things and take on responsibilities.
In the end, you will learn how to launch a global company from right here inside HCMC.
$800-1,200 USD pay to start based on experience, with plenty of opportunities for bonuses & raises if you perform well.
Our co-working space in D1
Work directly with our CEO
What Makes this Opportunity Special
- Be part of a team creating global brands (US, Europe, Australia and Asia) but do it from right here in HCMC.
- Contribute to creating products and brands that help improve the lives of others.
- Learn about e-commerce, product creation, and marketing.
- No bureaucracy in our company, your ideas and thoughts will be heard.
- We are not a traditional Vietnamese company - so none of the BS. You will work in a nurturing environment that promotes your personal and career goals, along with promoting a good work-life balance.
- We don’t focus on the number of hours you work. We focus on your ability to complete your goals.
- We believe in supporting our team in reaching their long-term goals.
How to Apply
- Send me your CV/Resume
- Create a short video (using a laptop or phone is OK) explaining a new skill, passion, or hobby you recently learned or are currently learning. Tell us in the video what has been your process and what specific steps/actions have you taken to learn it. Upload the video to Youtube as unlisted and email us the link.
- Pick any product or brand you really like. It can be anything, maybe a product you use yourself or a product from a brand you admire. In English, write 5 sentences why you like the product, what makes it so special and why someone should purchase that product. (This is a writing and marketing exercise)
Not required, but if you have any experience in e-commerce, marketing, logistics, product development please let us know.
Email all of this to email@example.com